Chemistry is a physical science where truth is often defined by how well you can relate what you have done to numbers. The better the numbers, the better the accuracy and precision of those numbers the closer you are to the truth.
In a liberal arts and science setting though truth becomes relative to ones starting position (or current one for that matter). This little blog will be an attempt at catharsis and dialogue and community all at the same time.
Welcome and say hello.
- ► 2008 (13)
- Taking Notes in Science Courses
- Exam Design in the Physical Sciences
- Deadwood in the Liberal Arts and Sciences
- New Teaching Methods in the Liberal Arts Classroom...
- I Ate an Apple for Lunch Today
- A Teaching Philosopy
- An Answer is not Always a Solution
- Student Classifications
- The Average Science Student
- Friction Between Science and Humanities Students
- Chemistry in a Liberal Arts and Science Setting
- ▼ December (11)